Best Performance-driven Mobile Campaign 2018
Re-igniting Affiliate programme for Snapdeal
Snapdeal has been using multiple digital media channels for acquiring new customers and beating competition. Reaching to tier two cities was challenging.
- Snapdeal had shut their Affiliate Campaign for close to 6 months which used to be run by their in-house team. The main objective was to restart affiliate program with better ROI. Snapdeal chose SVG Columbus to manage their affiliate program exclusively.
- To run mobile app campaign on CPT basis.
5 points Columbus frameworks was implemented for Snapdeal which included the following:
- “Strategy”: To run fraud free campaign on device level with lower Cost of Acquisition.
- “Tracking, Integration, Monitoring & Reporting” to have transparency and better monetization of campaign for both Client and publishers.
- Implemented “Publisher Relations, Development & Processes” to increase number of quality publishers.
- “Creatives & Communication” for better conversion rate.
- “Scaling & Optimization” Overall campaign improvement on web CPS and launching app CPT.
- SMS and notification
- By increasing number of publishers weekly they can monitor performance on publisher level.
- Making strategy around festivals and events to bring more user attention.
- Syncing affiliate promotion with other digital promotions to increase conversion rate.
- Monitoring user behaviour throughout the day and pushing promotions during peak hours.
- To grow affiliate as a channel for Snapdeal and spread reach utilizing overall affiliate funnel.
- Tracking, Integration, monitoring and reporting.
- Making a robust technology and platform to provide full transparency to the client and publishers.
- Integrating order ID wise report and transaction status after 30-60 days of validation.
- Setting up Mobile app campaign on CPT.
- Tracking – clicks, sales in order to monitor and improve quality.
- Automated earning report for smooth running of publisher activities.
3. Publishers Relations Development & Processes
- Reaching to publishers who work with SVG and have worked with Snapdeal and quick starting campaign with them.
- Building relationship with publishers who worked with Snapdeal and are new to Columbus.
- Leveraging strong relationships with existing set of Columbus affiliates to start Snapdeal.
- Providing best technology and guaranteed payment cycles.
- Special promotions with affiliates
- Extended In-house Capability of retargeting users for better engagement.
- On-boarding app publishers and negotiating CPT and not install campaign with them.
4. Creatives and communications
- Product feed integration and distribution.
- Integrating banners, emailers and other creatives on the panel. Also sending customized creatives to affiliates for special activities.
- Content compliance with publishers.
5. Scaling & Optimizing
- Adding more publishers each week/month.
- Growth in numbers by providing better Account management services to current publishers.
- Publishing offers and creatives on premium placements to get better Conversion rates.
- Going live with app campaign to increase app transactions.
6. Affiliate Engagement and Types
- Targeting Bloggers and Influencers to create niche content and increase brand influence and visibility.
- Visibility on Product and Price Comparison engines so to kill competition and giving brand visibility. Beating Competition was main goal here.
- Email, SMS and notification – Adding others channel so to improve and recall existing customer base by showing them “what’s new” on Snapdeal.
- Deals and Coupon Websites – Not only promoting deals on the website but also adding premium placements like banners, side pop-ups, email on these platforms to increase conversion rate.
- Adding loyalty and cashback website and their most premium placements in the funnel to increase conversion rate among users.
- Identifying app affiliates to focus on app sales.
- On boarded 200+ quality Publishers for the campaign.
- Contributing 10% of overall sales through affiliate as a channel.
- Transaction growth of 500% in 5 months.
If you, too, have executed exemplary campaigns in the last year, go ahead and submit your nominations for the Industry Awards. Visit our Events section for details on our upcoming Awards and Conferences.