Best User Experience Campaign 2018
Bigg Boss S11 – Consumer Experience
About the Campaign
VOOT is Viacom18’s advertising-led video-on-demand platform that is available as an app for iOS and Android users, and a website for desktop consumption.
About the Idea
Bigg Boss S11 was a case study to enhance the consumer experience by incorporating:
1. Hypercuration and easily accessible show shortcuts (floating assistive touch)
3. Magazine show format for content around content
1. Hypercuration- Convenient shortcuts created on welcome screen and home page for direct BB page access. Curated a plus experience of their show tailored for audience to consume every minute of content in a structured manner by days/date/time/tasks/celebrities/genre.
2. Interactivity: For the FIRST-TIME non-celebrities participated in Bigg Boss and the call for entry was held on Voot. We also enabled audience to vote LIVE during the finale
3. Magazine format show: They created a magazine format show-Bigg Buzz to capture the chatter and viral conversations around BB spread over multiple Social Media platforms and websites. It became the single ecosystem of every action happening outside the house
1. Views: 463% increase (from previous season)
2. Viewers: 80% increase (from previous season)
3. 55% views came from hypercurated content around content
4. ~200 Mn interactive engagements
5. Exceeded TV viewership by 2.7 x (average TSV per day)
6. Extensive press coverage and social media mentions
If you, too, have executed exemplary campaigns in the last year, go ahead and submit your nominations for the Industry Awards. Visit our Events section for details on our upcoming Awards and Conferences.
[email protected] | 7863851515